IT Service Bar Manager
IT & IS | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Service Bar Manager 704359
As an IT Service Bar Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop a new service area for IT, as well as establishing a new premium support service for employees. This role will develop standard operating procedures to run the It Serve Bar at our headquarters in Santa Rosa CA. You will be developing this service from the ground up. This opportunity will establish processes that will enhance how our end-users experience IT service, get help with issues and share best practices with IT services.
- Ability to drive amazing customer experience through team development.
- Develop procedures, key measurements and reporting for this new service area.
- Create a playbook of operations to provide the ultimate customer experience.
- Develop reporting metrics that provide insightful data to appraise the value of the service area.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with operations and development of an IT Service Bar (from the ground up).
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- Solid understanding of different hardware and software platforms from iOS to Android, Windows and Mac OS.
- Excellent people skills, able to articulate your knowledge and experience to users for
- best practices, tips, tricks, and insights.
- Experience with collaboration platforms (Skype for Business, Webex, Zoom, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft and Mac command line interfaces.
- Understanding of Microsoft ActiveSync and Active Directory Architecture.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule.
- Your work hours will be based on business needs.
$40-$45 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 12 Month Assignment