IT Security Analyst (SAP) 7166079
IT & IS | Houston, TX | Full Time and Contract
IT Security Authority (SAP)
- Vulnerability assessments for the SAP IT infrastructure and services.
- Responsible in conjunction with IT Security Management for strategy to assure adequate protection of the company network and network segmentation specifically for the SAP environment.
- Secure cloud and third party systems integration ensuring that the data-classification standards and network security tenets are maintained.
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and manageable IT security solutions.
- Engage and interface with other domains/teams for integrated solutions spanning multiple implementations.
- Monitor and review new technologies, introduce relevant technologies to primary domain.
- Evaluate and propose key technologies associated with network, perimeter security, OS hardening, virtualization etc.
- Provide L3 support for ITT SAP Infrastructure Security services
- Participate in ongoing ITT SAP security change control board
- Participate in ongoing security reporting and management reviews
- Maintain current and best-practice technical knowledge
- Mentor and train junior security staff as well as the support organization on new technologies, solutions and processes
- Participate as an escalation point for 24x7 operations support for SAP security
- Ensure SAP infrastructure domain supports and is part of incident response team
- Support the management and enforcement of IT Security Policies
- Optimization of technical security aspects of SAP specific IT infrastructure implementation (SAP web-dispatcher hardening, SAP instance hardening, secure SAPRouter implementation, SNC between SAP systems) is a plus but not necessary.
- Working knowledge of reverse proxies and secure implementations.
- Translate IT-risk requirements and constraints of the business into technical control requirements and specifications – SAP specific environment would be a plus.
$100-$150 Per Hour (depending on experience) Houston, TX 77077 6 Month Assignment