IT Security Analyst
IT & IS | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Security Analyst 2446
- Perform system vulnerability assessment scanning
- Create repeatable processes and institute regularly scheduled automated security assessments of hardware product offerings and SAAS products.
- Provide timely and detailed reports, with proofs of findings, analysis of risk, and remediation advise and instructions
- Meet with the application, engineering, server, and network teams to discuss vulnerability remediation.
- Utilize a ticketing system to report standard vulnerabilities and work with teams to ensure they are resolved
- Provide examples of how to fix vulnerabilities, and/or to give clear instructions including commands to app teams managing servers or helpdesk staff is preferred
- Ability to manually validate scan results to remove false positives, redundant, or duplicate data as well as to test for additional classes of vulnerabilities scanners can’t report is a plus
- The technical ability to review source code
$70-$80 per hour Santa Clara, CA 95050 6 Month Assignment