IT Project Manager, Cybersecurity ^
IT & IS | Colorado Springs, CO | Full Time and Contract
IT Project Manager, Cybersecurity 743187 ^
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to work within the Cybersecurity team dedicated to the task of reducing risk in our environment.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience implementing cross-organization IT solutions, a strong technical background with good written and verbal communication skills and exceptional organization skills.
- Identify and document business cases, requirements and manage the entire solution planning cycle.
- Ability to link technical capabilities to strategic vision and business needs.
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders to formulate and document project requirements.
- Manage business and conflicting priorities with the ability to maintain stakeholder commitments.
- Monitor progress throughout the project management process and work with Program Managers to deliver against plan and targets.
- Ensure clear communications and coordination across business and technical teams.
- Escalate and resolve risks and misalignment.
- Provide Project Management support using a Project Management Methodology, processes and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years Project Management experience required.
- Experience on complex, global projects and / or Infrastructure projects are a plus.
- Agile delivery experience a plus.
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity technologies and processes (e.g., DLP, IPS/IDS, SIEM, Vulnerability Management).
- Basic understanding on enterprise compliance and controls, e.g., logging and access management practices.
- Cloud technology experience (and/or exposure) preferred
$50-$55 Per Hour Colorado Springs, CO 80907 6 Month Assignment