IT Project Manager
IT & IS | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Project Manager 2349
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors all aspects of internal information system-specific projects, which translate business objectives and requirements into workable plans, requirements documents, technical and functional design documents, and models.
- Gathers required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring the change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met. Keeps leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Coordinates and monitors technical projects or programs from initiation through delivery.
- 5-9 Years of Experience managing Identity and Access Management initiatives.
- Experience managing IAM/SSO projects.
- Experience managing Okta SSO is preferred.
$80-$84 per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95050 3 Month Assignment