IT Project Manager
IT & IS | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Project Manager 4528
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors all aspects of internal information system-specific projects, which translate business objectives and requirements into workable plans, requirements documents, technical and functional design documents, and models.
- Gathers required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Keeps leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Coordinates and monitors technical projects or programs from initiation through delivery.
- This project manager will be responsible for two projects 1) HMSE SAP Migration - 50% 2) HTA-O365/ServiceNow Migration
- 5-9 Years of Experience.
- The candidate must have experience managing data center migrations with SAP migrations preferred.
- The candidate must have experience with managed services and managing data center migrations with SAP migrations preferred.
$60-$65 per hour Englewood, CO 4.5 Month Assignment