IT & IS | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Manager 704362
We are seeking a highly motivated IT manager to lead IT’s global support and service fulfillment engine, sparking an IT reputation reboot. In this role you will 1) drive Level 1 24X7 Support to never before seen performance levels according to customer satisfaction and customer effort scores and 2) champion the transition throughout IT to a modern new ITIL service management platform, optimized for end-user ease of use. In short, we want you to empower productivity with extraordinary IT Support and Service Fulfilment.
- Maintain a world-class cost structure, leveraging the current outsourced model or recommending lower cost alternatives.
- Responsible for managing a team of support engineers, both employees, and outsourced personnel.
- Involve in setting up employee objectives, identifying their developmental needs and plan for the same.
- Conduct regular performance reviews and maintain an appropriate level of engagement within the team to ensure high motivation levels.
- Participate in local hiring and conducting interviews.
- Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to management and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly intervals and as needed.
- Drive ticket/incident deep dives and develop strategies for improvement.
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization. Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Mindset: Passionate about customer focus; the ability to not just thrive in a dynamic global environment but to be the change agent; emotional intelligence to deftly resolve high friction escalations; courage & bias towards speed
- Leadership Experience: Successful track record delivering results of increasing complexity through teams of insourced and outsourced players.
- Content Expertise: Deep analytical skills; demonstrated ability leveraging Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to improve a team’s output, ideally with ITILv3 frameworks; broad IT foundation, ideally with a university degree and increasing levels of technical contributions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including comfortably presenting to senior management.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace, global environment demonstrating autonomy in meeting business objectives while adhering to team values.
$35-$40 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 12 Month Assignment