IT Change Analyst 544485
IT & IS | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
IT Change Analyst
The role of the IT Change Advocate is to ensure that IT Change Management practices and goals are understood, users are trained to use the change management system, and that processes are adjusted to meet key performance indicators.
- Ensure each different business area is sufficiently informed and prepared for the impact of the IT system changes
- Ensure there is sufficient support (resources and documentation) available for the system change to operate in ‘business as usual’ state.
- Principally, the IT Change Advocate will be challenged with ensuring the successful delivery of the stated business objectives for each change.
- Deliver effective change management processes, which includes the promotion of business vision, and maintaining the benefit framework that links project delivery to the achievement of business benefits for the BIS program.
- Support change manager(s), change agents (implementers), and stakeholders throughout the change management lifecycle
- Supporting the development of appropriate change management plans for all IT initiatives with change requirements.
- Deliver customer facing and internal change management activities to ensure ongoing stakeholder and user engagement.
- Meditate to resolve ‘soft tensions’ between projects and the business areas, flagging any potential issues to the Change Manager.
- Collaborate with the owners of the relevant plans for communications and stakeholder management
- Maintain and enhance change policies and methodologies and ensure they are applied with the organization as they see fit
- Ensure program change risks and issues are highlighted in good time to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Identifying what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits.
- Writing, refining, and updating program benefits and undertaking regular reviews with stakeholders to assess the benefits and disadvantages arising in the course of changes.
- 3 or more years relevant experience in IT change, in particular with standard change management methodologies and change assurance.
- 3 or more years working knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization and and the confidence to represent IT, including public speaking as necessary.
- Detailed understanding of the impact and risks of change, their interdependencies and impact on the business.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- General IT systems and network functionality and deployment approaches
- Track record of successful change management that achieve identified business benefits through key performance metrics.
$38 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 12 Month Assignment