IT Assets Manager
Business Operations | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
IT Assets Manager 5950
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to support IT Business Operations and who will be responsible for supporting the management of IT technology portfolio while optimizing the value, cost and risk of company’s technology assets. The Business Operations Manager will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders to develop an optimal IT Hardware Supply Chain and support all efforts related to Global IT Asset Lifecycle Operations. The Business Operations Manager will be involved in working with vendors for supply chain allocation, stocking solutions, hardware acquisition, product offerings and transitions, compliance and life-cycle planning. He/She will also be responsible to support the delivery of IT Projects and Initiatives related to IT hardware purchases.
- Assist in the IT Service lifecycle management plan for all IT equipment hardware
- Understand IT vendor spending by category, cost center, region, and vendor
- Ensure there are clear metrics across all key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure strong vendor performance management
- Collaborate between IT business stakeholders, Procurement, Legal, and Finance Services to maximize contract value and mitigate risk for IT Hardware purchases
- Work proactively with IT Service Owners to identify area of opportunity and assist procurement team when negotiating with vendors for cost-effective purchases
- Establish internal standards, processes, and templates for working with vendors and automating processes where applicable
- Serve as a point of contact for IT procurement and supply chain
- Partner with hardware resellers for supply allocation, pre-stocking solutions, warehousing and help streamline the ordering process and logistics
- Partner with IT Service Owners on budget and delivery of the IT projects and initiatives related to IT hardware purchasing
- Assist in supplier onboarding and implementation of purchasing standards for IT hardware
- Supply Chain functions: Assist in Forecasting, Demand/Supply Planning, Order Fulfillment, Logistics, Vendor Operations/Management, Supply Chain Master Data Management (Supplier Order Lifecycle Management and IT Asset Lifecycle Management).
- Help resolve purchasing and order issues, supply constraints and work with appropriate vendors and distribution partners to ensure stocking and supply for all locations.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Accounting or Finance
- Strong Program and Project Management skills
- Experience in IT hardware Supply Chain, Asset Management, Procurement or Vendor management in a Technology environment (End User Devices such as laptops, desktops, monitors, tablets/ipads, accessories, AV equipment - conference room deployment, etc)
- Experience with Procurement, Incident Management and Asset Management tools
- Experience in ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- IAITAM/CITAM or equivalent certification
$50-$65 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment