IT Application Developer ^
IT & IS | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Application Developer 4880 ^
- This person is expected to take care of the technical development and daily user interactions
- Supports and maintains internal business applications.
- Responsible for configuration, setup, and updating of applications. Implements roles and access levels within the application.
- Works with users to define data structures.
- Sets up ongoing reports as well as ad-hoc reports based on user requirements.
- May train users on the application, or provide inputs into training.
- Provides technical inputs into application selection and vendor evaluation.
- Develops conversion plans from legacy applications, and ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Deep knowledge of enabling partners and customizing the solution based on specific needs.
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (SCM Modules) EBS Version 12.x
- Experience working on Oracle EBS (Any 12.x release) on SCM Modules (OM, Purchasing and Inventory)
- Good understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Accounting processes
- Excellent technical experience on Oracle (Version 12cR1)
- Oracle PL/SQL (Writing procedure, functions, packages)
- Oracle Database (Writing SQL, UTL_FILE, DDL, DML, etc.)
- Oracle Reports, Forms, Workflow, XML Publisher
- ORDS (Not required but Desirable)
- Linux: Basic Linux commands & Shell scripting
- Experience writing Oracle API’s is required
- Experience working with REST API and SFTP protocols is highly desired
- Strong communication and collaboration skills needed to interact with all stakeholders such as company Supply Chain business group, technology architects, trading partners, vendors, and their respective technology groups
- Ability to document clearly and precisely about data mapping, general code conversion between standard codes and the codes defined in Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Knowledge of designing and implementing API led connectivity for solving B2B/EDI challenges
- Experience working with EDI Translators and B2B integration tools such as Open text or Mulesoft
- Experience in designing and implementing custom interfaces from and to Oracle ERP for certain EDI transactions that are not supported by Oracle E-Commerce Gateway
- Ability to independently design interface data files so that application data can integrate with a trading partner's application or an EDI translator
- EDI – Deep knowledge EDI standards and the ability to write supplier specifications.
- Ability to set up EDI Maps for Inbound and Outbound for transactions such as EDI 830, 850, 855, 860, 865, 856 and 810
- **Techno functional - business processes and applications / configuring
$75-$80 per hour Santa Clara, CA 95054 3 Month Assignment