iOS Developer ^ # (H)
Software ENG & DEV | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
iOS Developer 770301 ^
- Collaborate closely with product managers, user interface designers, platform engineers, and multiple groups to define and implement product features.
- Work with other technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features, and worked with a team of other developers contributing to the same code base library.
- User-driven mindset when implementing features and optimizing code.
- A proven track record for managing multiple projects at once and estimating work accurately to plan out the future roadmap.
- Build strong working relationships with coworkers, direct reports (if applicable), customers (internal and external), and company management.
- Innovative thinking, staying on top of the latest trends in iOS development and recommending how new platform features could be integrated into applications
- Excited about working in a high profile, fast-paced software organization.
- Results-driven, able and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software programming.
- Minimum 3 years experience in iOS development using Objective-C and Swift
- At least three published applications on the Apple Store available for immediate download and review by our team. Please provide names of all your apps that you’ve worked with and a brief description of your contribution (if not individually developed).
- Developed apps that integrate rich media, video, ad serving, and analytics
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating RESTful APIs using JSON or XML; background in full-stack development including API development preferred.
- Sound programming fundamentals: experience with performance tuning, working with memory management, thread synchronization, and event-based programming issues
- Experience working with core data
- Able to design high quality, well-performing UI/UX through storyboards and in code
- Built high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies
- Designed application frameworks for use across multiple products
- Experience with evaluating and assuming responsibility for code written by third parties and previous developers.
- Created Technical Requirements Documentation based on Product Requirement Documents
$55-$60 per hour Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 or Remote 6 Month Assignment