Human Resources | Santiago, Chile | Full Time and Part Time
Internal Sourcer at Avispa Technology
Only resumes in English will be accepted.
Avispa Technology is a US-based recruiting agency with a fun, dynamic office in Santiago. Our team is growing fast and needs your help! Perks include regular catered lunches, beer Fridays, a casual, friendly atmosphere, and a couple of team outings outside of Santiago per year.
The Internal Sourcer is responsible for initiating the recruiting cycle and making first contact with potential candidates. This is a great role for a curious and resourceful person who enjoys spending time online, and who knows how to find that needle in a haystack.
- Review incoming resumes and applications for relevance to open roles
- Source for candidates to fill existing requisitions on Monster, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Pipeline candidates for assigned roles and maintain active talent pipelines for recurring roles
- Review roles and policies with team members, participate in conference calls when necessary
- Provide phone support when candidates call in
- Native or near-native English language skills
- 1-2 years of experience in an office setting
- High level of professionalism in speaking and writing style
- Tech-savvy, experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to speak comfortably with clients over the phone
- University degree
- Knowledge of the recruiting industry
This role will start as part-time (20-25 hours) and can be promoted to full-time (40 hours) depending on business needs. Compensation plan includes a base salary + commissions, to be discussed in detail in an interview.
Office Location: Providencia