Intellectual Property Attorney
Legal | Katy, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Intellectual Property Attorney 8625696
The IP Attorney serves as an integral member of a technology team, providing IP legal services and advice in support of new product development, manufacturing, and software development. The successful candidate will have strong patent prosecution experience, an understanding of freedom to operate and enjoy learning new technologies in a dynamic environment. The right candidate will be able to anticipate IP needs and partner with engineering, software, and maintenance modeling experts to secure a competitive advantage and protect disruptive technologies.
- Law degree (JD or equivalent) and university technical degree required, preferably in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, or physics
- Minimum 3+ years of patent prosecution experience before the USPTO
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US without sponsorship.
- Experience working for a multinational company or representation of a multinational company preferred
- Previous experience working in the Oil & Gas Industry preferred.
$115 per Hour Katy, TX 77493 4-6 Month Assignment