Design | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Integrated Designer 601887
The Designer will work with Integrated Marketing team and the Sales team on presenting new concepts and solutions to management and advertisers. This includes the creation of client presentations, sales proposals, sales kits and tools, educational training materials (online and offline), PowerPoint decks, sales sheets and product launch materials. The ideal candidate must have a strong sense of concept development, communication, research, presentation and problem solving skills. This is a new role in a finely-tuned Integrated Marketing team based in New York.
Be prepared to detail your extensive experience, high productivity and a portfolio that demonstrates advanced capabilities.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in PowerPoint design and animation.
- Experience with increasingly complex assignments and have a proven understanding of all of PowerPoint’s built-in tools, as well as the ability to incorporate video and advanced animations.
- Proven proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Visual storyteller with the ability to lead the design process to successfully translate sales and business objectives into easy to understand slides
- Strong conceptual and creative development ability
- Deep knowledge of Powerpoint’s capabilities and limitations
- Proven willingness to work collaboratively and take direction
- Solid experience with complex presentations
- Extremely client-service oriented
- Highly organized and accountable
- Personable, team player, motivated and dedicated
- Able to use software, apps and technology as part of working with an extended team
Educational & Background Requirements:
- Degree in design, drawing or other art field
- Professional interest in infographics
$46 per Hour Burbank, CA 91505 8 Month Assignment