Training Development | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Instructional Designer 4029
The Sales Readiness Instructional Designer (ID) is an exciting and challenging role requiring the ability to focus on behavioral outcomes and measurable results related to sales learning programs with a focus on knowledge, skills, systems, and processes. The ID will work to drive learning outcomes using adult learning principles and best practices. This high energy person will be expected to consult with Sales Leaders and other cross-functional stakeholders to promote learning as a change agent, drive commitment, and execute on instructionally sound content development and delivery techniques, to a non-learning-focused audience. ID candidates must be able to not only offer consultative guidance across all modalities, but to design content for assorted learning modalities.
- Design complex, blended learning solutions that are highly interactive and innovative including in-person synchronous and online asynchronous simulations.
- Driving measurable, improved sales performance through instructionally-sound learning programs and initiatives across regions.
- Leverage the ADDIE, SAM or similar model in analyzing designing, developing, implementing and evaluating performance support solutions.
- Consult and offer guidance to Subject and Field Matter Experts on instructional design development
- Manage large/complex customer facing projects or multiple projects within budget and time constraints.
- Effectively negotiate and manage relationships with internal and external learning partners.
- Continuously stretch and innovative to raise the bar on existing learning solution development processes, techniques, and solution types.
- Facilitate in virtual classroom environments to ensure sound instructional delivery of program content.
- Co-facilitate with field-facing presenters in a virtual setting.
- Design & develop training interventions in at least 2 of the following modalities:
- In-Person Instructor Led Training
- Web-Based Training (eLearning)
- Virtual Classrooms
- Coaching models
- Just-in-Time performance-support
- Drive enhancements for Learning Management Systems and productivity tools.
- Lead design, development & execution of Instructionally-focused learning standards across multiple modalities.
- Lead and consult with cross-functional stakeholders in Global Sales Organization (sales support).
- Mentor and coach peer developers as appropriate to improve Instructional Design and development skills
- 6+ years of experience in training, behavioral principles or adult learning
- MA preferred
- Adult Learning certification preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent using the ADDIE model to develop effective learning solutions that meet the needs of a global audience
- Experience in designing/developing systems/software related training programs
- Technical knowledge of CRMs such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience leveraging design frameworks such as 4MAT and Accelerated Learning techniques
- Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (Articulate, Captivate, Adobe, GoAnimate, Photoshop, Camtasia, etc.) and web-based meeting tools (WebEx, LiveMeeting, Go-to-Meeting, etc.) to create instructionally sound learning programs
- Experience & proven success building learning solutions for sales
- Proven leadership skills, team building, project management and mentoring to more junior roles
- Highly engaging in live-classroom environments, delivering curriculum across sales teams
- Demonstrated success in resolving complex problems
- Measurable success in generating innovative solutions that change or promote desired behavior
- Experience working within SME-generated content models
- Ability to resolve complex problems and mitigate risks
- Ability to work in a rapid-development, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong teaming and negotiation skills at all levels of an organization.
- Expert in instructional design and learning consultant principles such as Bloom’s taxonomy, Content Presentation types, ARCS model, and Kirkpatrick Levels of Measurement
$60-$80 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 8 Month Assigment