Infrastructure Business Analyst
Procurement | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Infrastructure Business Analyst 5235
- Be the first line of support for all aspects of telecom invoice processing.
- Work with internal/external business partners and global vendors for any billing, payment or expense inquiry.
- Research and resolve issues and discrepancy related to billing and payment processing.
- Work with India team, vendors, Payment team or AP to close issues and escalation
- Take ownership of procurement and logistics aspects of infrastructure projects
- Work with Supply Chain Manager on logistics strategy and provide the status of material
- Work with Project Manager to gather and finalize BOMs
- Request quotes and review pricing and accuracy
- Purchase tickets handling and managing
- Process PR and enter legal documents for review and signature by Legal.
- Work with corporate procurement on resolving PR/PO issues.
- Work with vendor to confirm receipt of PO, delivery ETA and expedite concerning deliveries
- Enter ticket informing site of pending or delay delivery
- Ad Hoc requests and project
- BA/BS degree in accounting or Finance
- Experience with invoice processing and vendor management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated planning and organizing skills
- Working knowledge of data center equipment
- Proficiency with MS Office and advance Excel skill (pivot, vlook up, macro)
- A self-driven, detail-oriented and analytical individual who take ownership of tasks assigned to him/her
- Strong written, verbal communication and collaboration skills with the ability of multitasking and problem solving
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple complex bodies of work in a fast-paced work environment
- Time management, ability to make a good judgment call and work well under pressure
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving/providing feedback to peers and colleagues
- Perceptive, critical thinker with the ability to solve challenges creatively
- Comfortable handling large amount of data performing analysis and reconciliation using Excel
- A strong team member who’s flexible, dedicated, detail and process oriented
- Knowledge of Infrastructure, Datacenter, IT, PO/POLess and OPEX/CAPEX
- Experiencing working in an agile work environment is a plus
- 10+ years customer service and procurement experience
$40-$45 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment