Human Resources Representative
Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Human Resources Representative 763622
The position will be responsible for providing customer service to the employees, company business units, and management. Ensuring employees have access to accurate and timely data, systems and information to enable self-service, and HR requests are responded to professionally and within predefined time frames. Support colleagues in the delivery of shared team goals and objectives, together with delivering in line with the company and Human Resources Department strategic imperatives.
- Update and maintain by entering employee personal data, change-of-status, termination of employment, etc.
- Update and maintain other internal HR systems, ensuring accurate data is entered and effective reports are available.
- Responsible for generating background checks and new hire paperwork.
- Verify and complete Form I-9 documentation and resolve E-Verify issues using Tracker system for new hires.
- Answer general HR questions on benefits, HR systems, time accruals, new employee on-boarding/off-boarding, goals and performance management, and other topics.
- Update and maintain HR Operations procedures, forms, and the HR intranet.
- Assist with data accuracy audits and processing administrative paperwork.
- Continually review and take initiative to improve processes to achieve best practices by maximizing efficiencies.
- Increase levels of HR self-service by ensuring that consistent and accurate messages are being delivered.
- Administer HR Help Desk tool and HR Help Desk phone; assign tickets and escalate requests to the appropriate HR Business Partner or Subject Matter Expert.
- Provide quality customer service for employees with questions.
- Ensure documents used in specified processes are controlled, accurate, and relevant.
- Build relationships across the business units (both inside and outside of the HR team) ensuring stakeholders are kept informed and where applicable, consulted, about process changes that impact on their areas.
- Compile, review, and submit various employee and contingent worker data reports as needed.
- Assist with department invoice routing and obtaining approvals for payment.
- Work on special HR projects as assigned.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation and provide a high level of customer service to ensure a successful New Hire Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant HR work experience. Knowledge of general human resources practices and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with data entry.
- Proficient MS Office Suite work experience, emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Professional and customer focused approach including absolute discretion, diplomacy and sensitivity in handling confidential matters and information.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Ability to demonstrate and combine a methodical and organized approach to work situations with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, organization, follow up, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced environment.
$30-$35 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94107 11 Month Assignment