Human Resources Coordinator *
Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time and Contract
Human Resources Coordinator 763375 *
This position supports the HR team in delivering HR services to the Technology and Information Security (ISG) organizations. The HR Coordinator will be tasked with delivering top-notch front line employee support to our Tech and Information Security teams while facilitating the development of efficient operational processes that enable the delivery of key HR programs and services.
- Front-End HR Support - you’re the first point of contact:
- Support HRBP group by owning data processing, reporting, and record keeping
- Provide guidance to employees on HR specialty areas: Benefits, Payroll, Policies, and HR Systems
- Troubleshoot employees’ escalated operational issues by identifying stakeholders, managing communications, and following through with accurate solutions
- Escalate higher level HR inquiries to HRBPs when applicable
Core Operational Processes:
- Support employee onboarding: track and facilitate the process to ensure a positive employee experience
- Manage consulting onboarding process for IT which Includes data entry into Oracle and ensuring managers receive login info for their new resource
- Coordination of training sessions, managing RSVPs manually or through LMS; send marketing materials to staff; manage logistics for onsite sessions; research ad hoc requests from various client groups
- Consolidate and analyze data from training surveys and exit surveys and creates reports; run and distribute monthly reports & Ad/Hoc reports to divisional & HR management as needed
- Work with HR team to support the managers and staff in completing the performance management process including annual performance reviews, goal setting, and mid‐year discussions. Coordinates training as applicable
- Maintain accurate headcount reporting and updated org charts
Within your first year you will execute on the following people projects and services in addition to your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Promote our overall Tech culture across the various divisions by managing information on the company's Tech Blog.
- Collaborate with global tech teams to execute various employee events.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- You have an analytical mindset and working with spreadsheets is one of your specialties
- You can navigate your way between technical work and the end user (employee) experience
- You have a knack for interpersonal communication
- You’re a team player and can collaborate with experts from different functional areas
- You’re resourceful and solutions oriented
- You value quality solutions over quick solutions
- You have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- You have a passion for people and learning about Human Resources
- Strong computer skills required, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and WordPress
- Must possess strong logic and reasoning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a true customer service orientation towards internal clients.
- Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to contend with exposure to upper management.
- Experience with personnel and payroll data systems (e.g. Oracle) a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience.
$20 Per Hour New York, NY 10019 1+ Month Assignment (ongoing support)