HRIS Systems Analyst
IT & IS | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HRIS Analyst 4612
- Responsible for driving the success of releases for HRIT and Acts as liaison between technical resources, and cross-functional partners, focusing on the HR Data maintenance/integration between various HR systems
- Should be proficient on SDLC/release lifecycle processes and champion process best practices, metrics and high-quality standards with the delivery team
- Support the movement of data between core HR systems and downstream systems and with Microsoft Systems.
- Independently and accurately report on the state of your release to executive partners.
- Be the trusted advisor on all aspects of the release during key checkpoint reviews
- Establish consistent release management processes.
- Practical experience in Agile methodologies including running SaaS projects
- Facilitate cross-team coordination of release management functions.
- Track an organization-wide release calendar.
- Intermediate technical skills including an understanding of underlying relevant technical architecture and business processes.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- Required to understand data from multiple transactions and HR reporting solutions
- Support technical troubleshooting and escalations with vendors and technology partners, lead and support communication and training, and formalize and document processes to create leverage and scale.
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years HR experience, preferably in a high-tech environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data management/manipulation
- Experience with HR Management Systems incl. Workday, ServiceNow, Oracle and SAP
- Works on issues independently, drive improvement initiatives within and outside of the team
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on more complex and less mature processes and services
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with HR colleagues and functional partners
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations
- Has an abundance of common sense and pragmatism.
- Experience in Mergers and Acquisitions.
$45-$50 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment