HR Systems Analyst
IT & IS | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HR Systems Analyst 4059
We are looking for someone to support the Talent Acquisition Technologies team through exceptional operational support, system analysis and driving technical projects. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and optimizing Recruiting Technologies like (Jobvite) as well as other HR Technologies that support Talent Acquisition and assessing the TA technology marketplace. In addition to managing technical projects, you will drive operational excellence ongoing minor enhancements, bugs and stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to interact and influence cross functionally to analyze, define, test, configure and implement talent acquisition business processes and procedures.
- Strong solution analyst skills with the ability to drive all phases of the technical project management Life Cycle.
- Responsible for discovering, validating, documenting and communicating business processes and requirements.
- Ability to create, analyze, and validate detailed business requirements document/functional specifications.
- Strong business analysis and requirements elicitation skills including balancing differing points-of-view and priorities.
- Collaborates with business analyst to contribute to prioritize workload, testing and issue resolution.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management, the ability to triage complex issues and set expectations correctly with end users on bugs and enhancements.
- BA/BS or equivalent relevant job experience.
- 4-6 years of HRIS/HRIT/HR analyst experience and system implementation experience.
- 3+ years of HR SaaS solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting business application systems and business partners.
- 2-3 years of managing Tier 0 and Tier 1 support level roles and distribution of workload across the team.
- Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations
- Has an abundance of common sense and pragmatism.
- Strategic Technical Project Management experience.
- Hands on System Administration experience with HRIS/Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience in both leading and supporting large scale global projects.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of HR systems design, structure, functions and processes.
- Experience with Applicant tracking, referral tools, scheduling tools and/or onboarding solutions would be beneficial.
- Experience driving functional, business and technical resources through a project life cycle on time.
- Experience managing vendors and internal technical engineering teams.
- Experience with service management and collaboration tools like ServiceNow, JIRA, Lucidchart etc.
- Experience with creating requirements, holding vendors against the required criteria and recommending, designing and implementing a solution.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, teamwork and troubleshooting skills.
$65-$75 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 5 Month Assignment