HR Systems Analyst 3188
Human Resources | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
HR Systems Analyst
We are seeking to hire a HR Analyst contractor to join our Talent Services group within the Global Talent Organization
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of key business process including tier 1 and 2 employee support, employee data management, payroll/equity interaction, on and off boarding, and support of core HR programs
- Complete tasks in line with set SLAs.
- Management of employee documentation both digitally and manually where required.
- Support the movement of data between core HR systems and downstream systems (ServiceNow, Workday, Oracle) and with Microsoft Systems.
- Required to understand data from multiple transaction and reporting solutions
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with current SOX and internal control guidelines.
- Analyze and interpret business process issues and make recommendations to partners and other Talent Services teams in relation to system updates, program / process improvements.
- Perform audits to determine data anomalies, gaps, or completeness
- Proactively ensure integrations run as scheduled and planned
- Troubleshoot data and process issues between Company HR systems and Microsoft HR systems.
- Participate in testing activities of transaction systems, reporting, and integrations
- Thrives in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years HR experience, preferably in a high-tech environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data management/manipulation
- Experience with HR Management Systems incl. Workday, ServiceNow, Oracle and SAP
- Works on issues independently, drive improvement initiatives within and outside of the team
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on more complex and less mature processes and services
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with HR colleagues and functional partners
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations
- Has an abundance of common sense and pragmatism.
- Experience in Mergers and Acquisitions.
$35-$45 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment