HR Representative 566392
Human Resources | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time and Contract
We are seeking a full-time candidate to join a high performing team of HR professionals in a casual and dynamic environment that deliver HR consulting to U.S. managers and employees in both face-to-face and remote situations. Enjoy the challenge of providing HR solutions to a variety of business issues.
You will be working with HR business partners, HR Shared Services (e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Staffing and Leadership and Learning) and employment attorneys to address employee relations, including performance management, misconduct, and case investigations.
- Typically, 5+ years relevant experience
- Requires employee relations/case investigation experience
- Ability to apply performance management practices
- Knowledge of legal practices and precedents and how to apply employment law to workplace issues
- Knowledge of HR fundamentals such as benefits, compensation, staffing, employee relations, training and development
- Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to conduct thorough case investigations with a professional, objective, and appropriate demeanor
- Can work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Part time role: 32 hours, 5 days per week from 8:30AM-2PM
$40-$45 Per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 94926 8 Month Assignment