HR Project Manager
Human Resources | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time and Contract
HR Project Manager 2075
- Responsible for managing all aspects of a medium to a complex project relating to business and technology implementation – including systems integration, sustaining support model and cross-functional and senior leadership stakeholder management
- Documents how the project scope is defined, managed, controlled, verified and communicated to the project team, stakeholders and customers.
- Develop and manage integrated project plans outlining schedules, budget constraints, vendor accountabilities, cross-functional responsibilities, process flows, staffing requirements, and other resource-related requirements
- Manage, plan and coordinate project activities to ensure goals and objectives are identified, documented and accomplished within agreed schedules and recognizing associated constraints
- Manage vendors to assure compliance with business requirements, project goals, and objectives
- Leads project meetings and is responsible for providing agendas and meeting minutes.
- Makes necessary presentations and obtains appropriate approvals from all levels throughout the organization
- Creates risk documents to proactively address avoidance and mitigation plans with a tracking process
- Collaborates with appropriate resources to develop and execute communication and change management plans that support project success by identifying target audiences, content, method, training needs, and frequency
- 10+ years of progressive project management experience is required
- Four-year (4) college degree required
- Data-driven and savvy with metrics and analytics
- PMP or Project Management Certification preferred
- Strong business process expertise
- Strong experience with budget management, project financials, ROI metrics, and developing business cases.
- Experience with technology implementations required
- Change Management experience required
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS applications - PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, Outlook, etc
- Experience with Contingent Workforce Programs and MSP preferred.
- Experience in Tech, IT, Finance in addition to HR.
- Strong in relationship building and anticipating program functions and needs
$90-$100 per hour Location: Remote 12 Mo Assignment