Human Resources | Louisville, KY | Full Time and Temp to Perm
The HR Manager plays a key role in translating business objectives into actionable HR & talent initiatives, working alongside managers on all aspects of people management. The HR manager will be the company's local HR support for our Edit, Technology, Finance and Call Center client groups as well as supporting national managers and employees across Tech division.
The HR Manager will provide solutions-focused HR guidance and best practice to help business units achieve their goals. This includes helping attract and hire great talent, developing high potential employees and creating a great place to work and learn.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include building effective partnerships with business unit management to build a culture of innovation and performance excellence. As a member of the HR team, the HR Manager will provide generalist HR support across the business in areas including organizational design, performance management, leadership development, succession planning, talent acquisition, diversity and inclusion, HR operations (including compensation, HRIS and benefits), and employee relations.
- Employer Brand - helping build a strong employer brand in the local market geared to attracting and retaining great talent
- Career fairs – partnering with our call center team to host quarterly job fairs to attract and retain great talent
- University relations – building on our great momentum with local universities to create talent pipeline
- Org design – partner with the HR Director to build and implement team structures focused on revenue and performance
- Help with the Ops team to coordinate local onboarding and off boarding and HR generalist processing
- Build on local recruitment activities (telemarketing/university relations/TA support),
- Help run projects locally by being methodical and detail oriented
- Be the local connective tissue between groups and build company culture
- Be solid in handling employee relations and investigations
- Be able to work on own initiative in a remote office and be polished and professional
- Ultimately cut their teeth on HRBP level work
- 5+ years of well-rounded HR experience in a professional environment where customer service is paramount; well-versed in disciplines of the HR function and current in emerging talent practices and developments
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills
- Must demonstrate influence and client consulting skills with employees, managers and senior leadership
- Detail and goal-oriented, has the flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities while focused on customer service and quality
- Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations and have an abundance of common sense and pragmatism
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes which govern policies and practices of hiring, compensation and benefits and general employment
- BS/BA in Business, Industrial Psychology, or Human Resources; PHR designation highly desired
- Must successfully pass a background check
- In addition, CBS will be guided by applicable federal, state and local laws when considering employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Direct Hire: $60-65K annual salary Louisville, KY 40299