Human Resources | Oakland, CA | Temporary
HR Operations Specialist
- Participate in projects as requested to support Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and the HR function
- Act as the first escalation point for HR systems support and issue resolution
- Respond to HR inquiry requests, ensuring attention within an adequate response time based on established service levels
- Manage full cycle employee administration from supporting recruiting functions, onboarding new hires, employee change through termination
- Ensure data quality and integrity through transaction processing and by performing regular audits
- Provide employment verifications for current and past employees
- Cross-train with other members of the People Operations team to provide backup
- Ensure client service and satisfaction in all areas of position
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated clear communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate complicated details effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Solid Excel skills, proficient in pivot tables, v-lookups and charts.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Proactive and able to organize and prioritize with limited guidance.
- High attention to detail, ability to recognize and recommend improvement.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
- Workday experience preferred.
Pay rate $35-$40 D.O.E. 3 Mo Assignment Based in Oakland, CA