HR Coordinator 548326
Human Resources | Pleasanton, CA | Temporary
Performs day-to-day HR activities, including answering employee questions on policies/programs through our ticketing system, HRIS system expertise, excellent communication and HR program support strongly preferred.
- First point of contact for employee questions on HR policies/programs.
- ServiceNow (HR Case Management) ownership for all incoming HR questions
- Complete I-9s for all new hires through Workday
- Workday data entry (hires, terms, contact changes, re-orgs)
- Monthly/quarterly audits
- EEO-1/AAP data gathering and submission
- Order compliance posters
- Check voicemail box
- Immigration filing
- Manage HR mailbox
- Content management in intranet
- Payroll audits (location changes)
- Conduct HR presentation at New Hire Orientation
- Assist in the interpretation and administration of company policies and guidelines.
- Assist in the compilation and/or preparation of confidential reports, statistics, graphs and/or files for the Human Resource function
- Plan, evaluate, research and/or recommend process improvements for the Human Resource function; assist in documentation of HR business processes.
- Continually develop positive employee relations climate focusing on high commitment, teamwork, and effective communication.
- Assist with HR projects and programs, as needed.
Job Requirements and Preferences
- College degree and 1 to 3 years HR coordination experience (preferably in CA)
- Experience with HR programs such as on-boarding, engagement initiatives, policy interpretation/administration
- Strong service orientation but the ability to say “no”, “not now”, “here’s an alternative”
- “Jump in and help” mentality; team player
- Dedication to the role with a “get it done” attitude
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently, but know when to ask questions or seek advice/opinion
- Serious-but-fun approach to work; sense of humor
- Irreproachable integrity; complete confidentiality
- Outstanding attention-to-detail and accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication and listening skills; experience and comfort with public speaking preferred
- Experience working with a multi-generational workforce
- Systems experience/inclination; experience working with Workday HRIS or other HRIS tool preferred
Pay rate $28 per hr 12 month assignment Based in Pleasanton, CA