HR Business Partner
Human Resources | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HR Business Partner
The HR Manager is responsible for the full spectrum of HR support for Corporate, Technology and Information Security (ISG) organizations. As a key member of the HR team, this individual will focus on the creation and delivery of HR metrics, analytics and improving existing processes. In addition, will work alongside Sr team members to provide counsel on all aspects of people management and the HR implications of business decisions. This role will provide direction and support in the areas of employee relations, compliance, compensation, recognition, employee engagement, talent development, workforce planning, performance management, and policies/procedures.
- Own staffing analytics creation and delivery as well as process improvements. Serve as a point person for all staffing requests and then will disseminate as appropriate.
- Offer 1st line HR support and advice to line managers in all aspects of the employee HR‐cycle.
- Work with HR SVP and VP to identify and implement solutions to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Coordinate and manage the technology Internship program for various locations – NY, LA, and Atlanta. This involves working with managers on descriptions, posting openings, managing and dispositioning of candidates in Avature, coordinating interviews and offers, etc.
- Help coordinate HR initiatives and processes including annual comp reviews etc. ensuring compliance with requirements.
- Coordinate and conduct new hire orientation.
- Coordinate training and development opportunities and source appropriate training opportunities.
- Identify events and activities to positively impact employee engagement and culture.
- Monitor and advise managers on the performance management process.
- Consult with and advise employees on various benefits issues, including eligibility, plan provisions, procedures, questions, and claims appeal procedures.
- Provide guidance regarding benefits plans and policy interpretation.
- Conduct exit interviews as appropriate and provide summary feedback as necessary.
- Other duties as may be specified from time to time.
- Decision Making / Accountability
- Receive guidance and direction by VP or Director.
- Maintain confidentiality given the sensitivity of employee information.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience at least 4 years of HR generalist or direct HR business partner experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying federal, state and local laws and statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
- Ability to think proactively and analytically with extreme attention to detail.
- Expert analytical experience with the ability to transform findings into actions
- Strong diplomacy and adaptability attribute to contend with exposure to upper management; confidence working at all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities; skilled in communicating with diverse clients, both 1:1 and in large groups.
- Experienced in managing cyclical HR procedures including compensation and benefits processes.
- Strong computer skills required, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Collaborative, team spirit.
- Absolute integrity, discretion, and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information.
$40 per Hour Los Angeles, CA 90036 6 Month Assignment