HR Business Analyst 591199*
Human Resources | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HR Business Analyst
Our company is seeking an HR Business Analyst skilled in medium to complex projects. An organized and pro-active problem solver who can effectively manage tasks with stakeholders to drive or facilitate decisions and completion of activities. This position will provide coordination to support the Project Manager (PM) and Project Leader (PL) with project management activities.
- keeping project notes, tracking action items, managing cross-functional teams to deliverables
- updating the project plan
- drafting communications
- facilitating stakeholder discussions to get to a decision, etc.
- Detail-oriented with an eye for details, planning, quality and speedy execution.
- Organized multitasker who can successfully manage multiple tasks, projects and people at the same time.
- Strong written and verbal communicator who bring clarity to situations and can facilitate conversations with clients and stakeholders.
- Savviness with power point a plus
- Proactive and problem-solver who collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to resolve the day to day and longer term items related to a project
- Analytical and Data Savvy and able to easily mine through data, and run basic formulas and analysis in Excel.
$47 per Hour Englewood, CO 80112 6 Month Assignment