Digital Marketing | Stamford, CT | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Graphic Designer 760486
The Content Editor is responsible for assisting producers and senior producers with the program development, creative and editorial direction. They will be working on content related to head shots, action shots and photos from shows they are popping out. We bring our passion for sports and love of our work, serving up sports content to fans everywhere, and this role will help us succeed in that mission.
- Capture and assemble clips using non-linear editing systems – Adobe Premiere and other software.
- Edit content in a digital environment or digital broadcast facility for distribution for various digital media platforms.
- Prepare highlights and one-plays for distribution across multiple digital platforms.
- Screens content for use on all digital platforms, non-linear editing and encoding.
- Assist in developing innovative content for digital platforms.
- Heavy Photoshop exp
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of sports
- Undergraduate degree in Communication with an emphasis in Digital Media production preferred
- Adobe Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts of graphics design, editing and encoding of online content
- Strong understanding of the mobile web and internet
Ideal candidate has(preference):
- Strong graphic design skills
- Control room environment exp.
- Strong knowledge of sports
- Adobe creative suite
- After effects
- Lots of nights and some weekends
$22 per Hour Stamford, CT 06902 12 Month Assignment