Graphic Design | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Graphic Designer 715491
We are looking for a production designer to join our Burbank office who has the ability to work with the art director and the production team to execute the artwork for shows across many different platforms and sizes while maintaining the integrity of the brand. They will utilize our production templates and specifications set forth by our production team in a fast-paced and collaborative environment to prioritize work and to meet deadlines. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the fullest understanding of graphic design, layout design, and typography. They should be able to take creative direction well and implement accordingly within set guidelines and parameters.
- Must be proficient in web graphics content design using Adobe Suite CC programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat and non-Adobe Suite programs such as Sketch.
- Skilled in masking out people from background images and including masking out complicated hair.
- Must be an expert in image manipulation and color correction.
- Must have highly advanced cloning skills with the ability to extend and build backgrounds to existing images which are pixel perfect.
- 5-10 years of experience in a digital agency setting or in a high-volume organization working in photo editing, graphic design, and production experience.
- Extremely detail and solution oriented with strong listening and communication skills.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and is proactive and self-managing.
- Ability to switch gears from project to project, as deadlines shift.
- Must be organized in creating graphics and file naming conventions.
- Works well within a team and likes to collaborate with others.
- Great with PowerPoint or Keynote – able to make a presentation template.
- Love and passion for the web, apps, design, and technology – a true student to the industry that keeps up on the latest design trends and functionality.
- Must be able to work on-site in the Burbank office Monday thru Friday.
- A capability of working overtime on some weekdays and weekends and or late as needed.
- Other related duties, as needed.
$30-$35 per Hour Burbank, CA 91505 6 Month Assignment