Global Sales Compensation Analyst
Sales Operations | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
Global Sales Compensation Analyst 4033
As one of our Global Sales Compensation Analysts, you will be responsible for supporting the compensation needs of our global sales organization, by helping to manage our commission system and the associated reporting. You will play an integral role in ongoing system maintenance, while assisting in UAT, system changes for the new fiscal year, change of business requirements within the commission system, and comp / pay reconciliations. Through this process, you will be developing sales compensation reports, SOX compliance audits, and from time to time, training new sales hires on the sales incentive system. You will also assist in implementing sales plans on an ongoing basis, helping to launch the new fiscal year, performing accounting and close responsibilities, as well as fielding inquiries from the sales organization.
- Maintain and help run the sales incentive compensation system.
- Support our sales organization in any and all compensation related matters
- Create, route, track and reconcile sales compensation plans and payments
- Respond to inquiries from the sales team in a timely, sensitive, and accurate fashion
- Work with other team members on systems integration projects
- Continuously track the gap between our accrual and our actual payouts
- Work on special projects such as process improvements, data analysis / compilation, presentations, SOX requirements, and report building
- Keep the company in compliance with existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation
- BA or BS degree (advanced degree a plus).
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and managing complex compensation systems and programs, for a rapidly growing, international, and publicly traded company
- Strong Knowledge of an incentive system (Xactly Incent, Oracle Incentive Compensation, etc.), Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments, while administering complex programs
- Deep interest in analyzing data, with the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Ability to approach problems from various viewpoints, while keeping in
- Excellent communications skills and responsiveness
$47-$55 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment