Global Sales Compensation Analyst
Sales Operations | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Global Sales Compensation Analyst 5262
As one of our Global Sales Compensation Systems Analysts, you will be responsible for supporting the GSC Systems Team Analysts, by helping to manage our commission system and the associated processes. You will play an integral role in ongoing system maintenance while assisting in UAT, set-up of new comp plan participants, system changes for the new fiscal year and change of business requirements within the commission system. Through this process, you will be helping to define and re-define future state operational procedures. You will also assist in implementing sales plans on an ongoing basis, updating system reference data tables and preparing for the new year launch. The person in this role will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills while being comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization. You are comfortable juggling multiple tasks and can work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a great attitude. We are looking for someone who can recognize where processes can be improved upon, and who will take the initiative to make them better.
- Maintain and help run the sales incentive compensation system, Xactly Incent
- Create, route, and track sales compensation plans
- Maintain a reference date in a participant management database
- Respond to inquiries from the compensation analysts in a timely, sensitive, and accurate fashion
- Work on special projects such as process improvements, documentation, data analysis/compilation and system set-up.
- A BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of work experience, ideally in sales compensation, finance, accounting or other related fields.
- Experience with using Microsoft Products (ie Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel Skill is required
- Experience with an incentive system (i.e. Xactly Incent, Oracle Incentive Compensation)
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Experience in administering sales commissions.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments, while administering complex programs
- Deep interest in analyzing data, with the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness
$45-$55 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment