General Accounting Clerk
Accounting | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
General Accounting Clerk 8355561
The General Accounting Clerk is primarily responsible for routine transaction processing.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs payroll processing, vendor and intercompany payments.
- Performs database input as required.
- Performs routine subsystem reporting for client receivables, fixed assets, payroll and inventory.
- Performs routine contact with client payment department to determine payment status.
- Performs balance sheet account reconciliation.
- Problem Solving: basic skill in project estimation with standard complexity, creative and innovative solutions, analytical oriented, and basic decision-making skills communication.
- Leadership: functions independently and in a team with basic project mgt. skills.
- Communication: standard oral and written communication skills, and customer oriented.
- Cross Discipline: basic understanding of company strategy the practice of the principles of Quality Management.
- 2 years experience in a finance role
- Technical Finance or Accounting Certificate or equivalent experience.
$23 per Hour Houston TX 77077 6 Month Assignment