Creative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
As well as being a proficient video editor in Adobe Premiere, the successful applicant will be skilled at playing a wide range of video games. Familiarity with gameplay capture techniques and a proven ability to stay on top of trends and spot opportunities on outlets such as Reddit and Twitter will be essential elements of the role.
The role will involve studio visits and on location recording (including travel); good organisation and representing the Company well at events are highly valued aspects.
The ability to hit the ground running and take on editing projects with minimal assistance is vital.
The contract is an initial 6 months with an option to extend based on performance.
- Responsible for capturing and editing a variety of footage including interviews, live event coverage, livestreams, gameplay footage and studio production.
- Work with editors to support their gameplay capture sessions.
- Responsible for staying up to date with gaming trends and being proactive in capturing gameplay to match those trends
- Contribute to Peer Review and cross publisher video discussion, to maintain highest quality of video across the business.
- Understand and adapt to the demands of a deadline-based editorial team, and understand how to follow a brief.
- Staying ahead of the field in terms of your knowledge of interactive video and audio standards.
- Regular domestic and international travel may be required as part of position – flexible working hours may be required.
- 1-2 years experience in video production with a professional organization.
- Expertise with Adobe Premiere and Creative Suite
- Expertise with video capture software or video capture equipment
- Excellent communication skills; a passion for video games, and a willingness to match that passion with an intelligent, consistent, and fully committed, hands-on approach to the task at hand.
Competencies for Success:
- Technical Learning
- Time Management
- Process Management
- Action Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Planning Skills
- Negotiating skills
- Standing Alone
$25 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment