Functional Business Analyst 3304
IT & IS | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Functional Business Analyst
We are seeking a highly driven and analytical functional business analyst to join our Talent Insights Data team. The Talent Insights Data team uses data analysis and consulting expertise to help drive the company’s talent strategy and operations. Our team is uniquely positioned to redefine the world of HR by leveraging data from the world’s largest professional network to create innovative new models for hiring, talent management, and learning & development.
The successful candidate will help us optimize our data sets to transform our talent strategy including talent acquisition, retention, organizational development, and diversity. We are looking for someone who can partner with our HRIT team to tackle high priority, strategic data needs and be part of the Talent Insights Data team responsible for bringing data, analytics, and strategy to power our most critical talent decisions and strategies.
- Evaluate business and reporting requirements to develop and enhance key measures in Talent Analytics Domain (HR data, Talent Acquisition, etc)
- Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed across all data sets.
- Identify improvement opportunities for our data model for reporting and analytics; Provide proactive and strategic solutions to enable teams to scale.
- Work with stakeholders on developing user stories and business requirements to implement recommended data model.
- Develop framework for net new data acquisition.
- 3+ years of experience with relational and dimensional databases
- Knowledge of data integrations via API / ETL
- Experience with developing business and technical requirements for robust, secure, and scalable solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field (Engineering, Computer Science, etc)
- Experience in working with HR data sets (Workday, JV, etc)
- Familiarity with finance and sales systems (SFDC, Essbase, etc)
- Exposure to data acquisition and governance
- Excellent communication, teamwork, multitasking, problem solving and collaboration skills
$50-$65 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 5 Month Assignment