Software ENG & DEV | Beaverton, OR | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
FPGA Engineer 706029^
As a Principle FPGA Engineer, you will play a key role in defining and developing products for testing leading-edge wireless and wired internet communication equipment. Our products require various features and protocols to be implemented such that control and computation can be conducted at full line rates while instrumentation-quality measurements are being made. As an integral part of a product development team, you will work closely with embedded system software engineers, hardware engineers, and manufacturing engineers at all stages of product development and product launch. The focus for this position is the development of a baseband system including MU-MIMO capable baseband system for a new wireless test platform.
- BSEE with 10+ years or MSEE/Ph.D. preferred with 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Experience with RTL coding for ASICs, FPGAs, and bus functional models
- Proficiency in design flow including items such as lint checkers, RTL/gate level simulation, synthesis, place, and route
- Experience with verification of complex RTL blocks
- Advanced working knowledge of Verilog, C, Make, Python and other scripting languages
- Strong working knowledge of MATLAB and DSP design
- Advanced working knowledge of OFDM transmitters and receivers including MIMO techniques.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated ability to work productively in a disciplined engineering process, and ability to deliver work products that are free of defects
- Strong background in hands-on debug and validation experience in a lab environment
- Ability to document systems, including identification of interfaces and module requirements
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explore new technology areas and applications
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to multitask
- Strong working knowledge of 802.11, 802.1, 802.3, TCP/IP is a plus
- Experience in design of Test and Measurement equipment is a plus
$60-$65 per Hour Beaverton, OR 97008 10 Month Assignment