Fluids Plant Supervisor
Facilities | Shafter, CA | Full Time and Contract
Fluids Plant Supervisor 8728456
- Manage schedules
- Manage all environmental audit information and requirements for warehouse and fluids plant
- Maintain certifications on air regulations, disposal sumps and equipment
- Lead, direct, train and manage his/her team (Storekeepers & Materials Specialists)
- Involved in the recruiting, hiring and appraising of his/her team members
- Participate in periodic physical counting program to satisfy Sarbanes Oxley and internal control requirements.
- Ensure compliance with established procedures and Company Standards to maintain effective control over the physical product flow and storage for the warehouse and other inventory areas
- Responsible for the periodical Replenishment of MNS Stock, in alignment with each Product Line Demand Planning strategy, and in cooperation with the Product Line Distribution Specialist and the respective Area Planner
- Accountable for Purchase Order Closure until reception in the Warehouse Management system (monitor Open PO and Invoiced not Received reports)
- Supports the identification of intercompany redistribution opportunities and the translation of the opportunities into actual transfers, ensuring quality controls are carried out and are compliant with the Product Lines quality standards.
- Perform periodical reviews of the Exception Reports in order to maintain data integrity in the Warehouse Management System, including but not limited to: discrepancies between systems, unit price, aged open/ failed/ pending for approval/ unmatched transactions, inactive parts.
- Responsible for Cycle Count and Periodical Physical Counts: Plan Creation/ Posting of Adjustments/ Root Cause, and reporting as per Global Procedure
- Evaluates feasibility for Vendor Managed Model Implementation, and manage the process in cooperation with Sourcing & Procurement Organization
- Aim for continuous improvement and promotes the use of LEAN tools such as 5S exercise to improve WH efficiency and reduce costs.
- Conducts periodical self-assessments and Audits as dictated by company’s Global Processes.
- Update and communicate Key Performance Indicators and best practices to his/her team and key Product Lines parties.
- Communicate with management occurrences of stock outs and warehousing failures (e.g. damaged or lost goods) and participate in investigations and actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Comply with applicable company policies including, but not limited to finance, personnel and QHSE.
- More than 5years experience
- HSE knowledge and drive a must
- Manager/Supervisor experience needed
- Willingness and ability to motivate a team of 5-20 people in the warehouse
- Knowledge of SAP/FDP
- Fluids and chemicals knowledge a plus
$80k-100k per year Shafter CA 93263