Financial Analyst (Spanish)*
Finance | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Financial Analyst 9071480*
The Financial Analyst provides financial support to the Controller and/or Financial Center Mgr. in order to ensure that each significant business decision is given proper financial consideration. This role can be held in a Financial Center or more project-oriented within a geographic location.
- Analyze and control investment (Capex, Inventory, Projects, DSO)
- Perform monthly reviews of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet accounts relating to the area of responsibility, including business indicators such as profitability and liquidity
- Present monthly analysis on costs and revenue
- Assist with financial planning, forecasting, and monitoring of results versus objectives
- Ensure across-the-board implementation of standard finance practices
- Identify weaknesses in internal control and suggest improvements
- Assess and highlight opportunities for increased cost efficiencies
- Develop and evaluate business or project financial metrics and drivers
- Design and implement project controls
- Evaluate currency exposure
- Support mentoring and development of Accountants
- Participate in Internal Audit assignments and support fraud investigations
- Conduct financial training for field engineers and managers
- Assist with ad hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required
- Understands, reviews, implements and complies with Sarbanes Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix
- 3 -5 years in a financial role
- Finance or Accounting Degree or equivalent professional certification
- MBA Required
- Spanish language required
- Problem Solving: Intermediate project estimation & complexity, creative and innovative quality solutions, analytical oriented, and good decision-making skills.
- Leadership: functions independently and in a team, project mgt. skills, mentoring skills and can set/accomplish objectives.
- Communication: Intermediate oral/written communication skills, customer services oriented, and interacts frequently with peer groups, subordinates, and senior mgt. advising on the area of responsibility.
- Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, Company strategy and the principles of Quality Management.
$25-$30 per Hour Houston TX 77077 6 Month Assignment