Finance | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
Financial Analyst 677751
The Business/Financial Analyst will be responsible for expense accounting and estimate functions, report preparation, invoice processing and ad hoc financial projects.
- Perform daily transaction processing and month close functions and ensure accurate reporting of all financial statements.
- Create and update financial spreadsheets and reporting documents.
- Process invoices and track payments.
- Assist in the preparation and inputting of monthly budget and LRP submissions.
- Assist in accounting for international transactions and program amort.
- Prepare schedules for year-end financial audit and interim controls testing
- Work on ad hoc finance projects as needed
- 1-2 Years of finance/accounting experience, preferably in the media industry
- Excellent Excel skills to develop and maintain large spreadsheets and financial models quickly, accurately and efficiently
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills are critical as the Business Analyst will be interacting regularly with channel management, multiple internal departments and external partners.
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience using Peoplesoft Enterprise One and Hyperion (or similar ERP and Financial Management software)
- Ability to multi-task and take on new responsibilities
- Ability to be self-motivated and a positive spirit
$30-$35 per Hour New York, NY 10010 3 Month Assignment