Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Financial Analyst 704118
The Financial Analyst will be an important member of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team and will interact with many different groups within the organization. This position offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity within a successful and growing global media organization. It will provide wide-ranging exposure to the evolving interactive content industry while working within the broader media umbrella of the company. This position focuses on Central Services division and will also involve all other Business Units within the company.
- Partner with the Sr. Director of FP&A in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of forecasts and budgets, tracking performance, managing monthly operating expenses, and using analysis to assist in driving informed decision making.
- Assist with annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and headcount planning for Central Services departments (i.e., Facilities, Legal, HR, Corporate Communications, etc.)
- Consult with BU leaders and senior executives on expense management to maintain accurate forecasts
- Manage sales commissions plans and payouts for Network Revenue teams
- Manage accruals, contracts, and invoices for Central departments and brands across the company.
- Prepare reconciliations and variance analyses of forecast/budget to actual results for revenue and expense accounts
- Ad hoc reporting, modeling, and analyses
- Create Facilities schedule to keep track of rent and sublease for all locations
- Manage budgets and spend for all internal events.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in FP&A, finance or equivalent quantitative roles
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training required (preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Economics)
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand and articulate financial data
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; database experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong work ethic, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Cognos TM1, and Oracle Financials a plus
$40-$44.50 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment