Finance | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time and Contract
Financial Analyst 4519
Reporting to the Finance Director, Global Delivery and Digital Services, the ideal candidate will be a key financial business partner supporting the Global Delivery and Global Delivery Developing Centers management teams, perform financial analysis and modeling to accelerate future planning decisions, be an active participant in performing month-end close activities, reporting and driving the annual operating plan for the business units. This position requires the ability to work cross-functionally with local and global teams, understand and execute business strategies, and recommend and present financial results to senior management. You will work closely with high-energy regional directors and their global teams; the ability to communicate effectively at all levels is critical to this role.
- Provide advisory support in forecasting and managing spend. Ensuring that executive actions are taken to manage the functional spend in accordance with AOP targets.
- Lead the forecast timetable to get all key stakeholders aligned on expectations and timelines.
- Develop financial and management reports for regional leaders and EC members.
- Perform month-end close activities and report out the financial results to ensure that accounting transaction are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP.
- Manage the management hierarchy and cost center structure in Hyperion to ensure the accuracy of financial results and make relevant updates in response to organizational changes.
- Recommend changes to policies/governance to ensure adequate controls are in place to achieve financial accuracy.
- Develop sophisticated financial models to help GD & GDDC leaders measure the impact of business and operations initiatives and make business decisions.
- Review and approve accrual entries performed by Shared Services.
- Approve and manage POs, assist with investment/business case processes and ROI analysis.
- Perform variance analysis (actual vs forecast, vs plan, current forecast vs prior forecast).
- Standardize and optimize FP&A reporting and forecasting process.
- Ensures systems are consistent and integrated with the business practices they support. Identifies key issues and weaknesses, provides solutions for improvement, and manages the implementation of system enhancements.
- Support Finance Director in other ad hoc requests.
- 6+ years of FP&A related experience, business partnering or relevant support role
- Ability to think creatively and quickly with minimal direction and information
- Strong business and analytical skills; ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a continually evolving environment
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, experience and desire to work cross-functionally and be a contributing team member
- Experience with analysis, forecasting, and management reporting with the ability to streamline processes
- Advanced excel modelling skills with experience of handling large and complex data sets
- Great presentation skills and experience of PowerPoint
- Hyperion and SFDC experience a plus
- CPA or CMA certification desired
- Excel Skills analyzing large data files
- coordinating with HR and cleaning up cost centers.
$80-$85 Per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95054 6 Month Assignment (contract to hire)