Administrative | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Executive Assistant 1055
We are a highly visible, high-energy, and fast-moving department. We are looking for someone who is excellent at multi-tasking and can juggle the day-to-day details of coordinating, and who will not flinch when interruptions occur and priorities change. You must have a demonstrated ability to be flexible, meet deadlines, and creatively solve problems. We also want someone who is committed to making the tech sector (and the world!) a more diverse and inclusive place, which is better for everyone.
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Belonging and Diversity and VP of People US; calendaring, make travel arrangements, expenses, po processing, other administrative duties as required
- Support creation of materials (slides, banners, posters, online resources)
- Coordinate a variety of I&D activities (scheduling, communication, follow up)
- Engage with senior leaders as sponsors and speakers
- Creatively market Inclusion & Diversity through multiple channels
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements
- Analyze and report on key metrics
- Provide content updates to website
- Operations support to B&D team and Employee Belonging Councils
- Conference and event planning and support
- Adhoc support activities as required
- Generating reports
- Attention to detail a must! strong communication and organization skills
- Flexible, go-with-the-flow attitude, and a natural communicator.
- Must know how to balance multiple tasks and work both independently and in coordination with multiple players.
- Comfortable with technology
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiarity with Diversity and Inclusion preferred, but not required
$40-$45 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 6+ Month Assignment (possible extension)