Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Contract
We are looking for a self-starter who can efficiently prioritize multiple requests and objectives into actionable plans and tasks. S/he has a strong interest in event management/experiential marketing, a positive can-do attitude and can thrive in a dynamic environment. High energy and flexibility as well as poise, confidence and the ability to interface with clients, senior leaders and co-workers in a professional, approachable, and positive manner are a must.
- Administrative duties to include event research, powerpoint presentations, excel tracking grids, invoice submittals and paperwork/contract processing
- Assist with experiential marketing programs by helping the team develop comprehensive work plans, including schedules, key milestones and deliverables to help coordinate cross-functional teams towards achievements.
- Serve as brand steward both internally and externally.
- Working cross-functionally and with external vendors to achieve successful project planning and execution.
- Manage and maintain executives’ calendars, schedules & travel.
- Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates.
- Coordinate high-level meetings and offsite events including but not limited to scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering.
- Copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents.
- Manage confidential business matter and communications.
- Conduct research on specialized topics as required.
- Larger scale event support as directed by Marketing Management.
- Stay on the pulse of industry news, compile competitive landscape analysis and events calendar
$27 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 4 Month Assignment