Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Executive Assistant 727222
We are seeking an accomplished Executive Assistant to support the Chief Financial Officer. Strong professional presence is important as this individual will be representing the office of our CFO. You will be the primary point of contact internally and externally on all matters pertaining to the CFO’s daily operating needs. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working in a high energy environment and be very results driven. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise solid and independent judgment in a variety\ of situations. Must have strong written and verbal communication including sophisticated organizational skills. Must have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion. Ability to work under pressure with grace and poise at all times, as well as handling a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. Act as a key representative and often the first point of contact with visitors, Board members, and investors.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature which requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Prepares professional and confidential correspondence
- Works effectively as a team player, working well with peers and members of the greater organization
- Works on challenges/problems of diverse scope where both analysis of data and judgment is required
- Extensive management of a highly complex calendar schedule
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CFO’s schedule is followed and respected
- Excellent calendar management skills for multiple, ever-changing, complex schedules. Primary responsibility for maintenance of the corporate calendar.
- Schedule, plan, and coordinate events and meetings onsite and offsite such as All-hands and staff meetings and investor calls, including research and preparation of meeting materials. Coordinate meeting logistics including location and rates.
- Provides “gatekeeper” and a “gateway” role yet always approachable and diplomatic
- Travel planning and coordination, that is complex and detailed at times
- Provides itineraries and agendas and prepares documents for travel-related meetings
- Works closely and effectively with the CFO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities with appropriate following up
- Escalates issues to the Executive when appropriate but able to resolve many issues independently.
- Seeks proactive and creative win/win alternatives for the Executives, constantly assessing changing priorities and complex schedules.
- Collects and prepares information for use in board meetings, investor calls and discussions/meetings of executive staff. Provides support towards the development of the Annual Operating Plan.
- Proactive, polished, mature, resourceful and efficient.
- Experience in project management dealing in multiple tasks, timelines, and deadlines.
- Successfully completes critical deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment emails, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CFO’s ability to effectively lead the business
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all executive level staff
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, senior executives and external partners
- Ability to identify business issues and coordinate an appropriate response with key stakeholder
- Project management experience, including the development of basic project plans and successful execution
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work non-standard, flexible work hours as required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7 plus years of experience providing C-Level executive support
$30-$35 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94107 6 Month Assignment