Executive Assistant 584213
Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
We are seeking a top notch Executive Assistant. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated professionalism, a true to desire to be a right hand person and develop a professional partnership with dynamic senior executives. High energy and flexibility as well as poise, confidence and the ability to interface with partners, senior leaders and co-workers in a professional, approachable, and positive manner are a must. A successful assistant will be resourceful, dynamic, insightful and forward thinking.
- Manage and maintain executives’ calendars, schedules, travel and expense reporting.
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding executive’s available time.
- Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates.
- Coordinate high-level meetings and offsite events including, but not limited to, scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering.
- Copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents.
- Manage confidential business matter and communications.
- Conduct research on specialized topics as required.
- Help organize inter-office team events in San Francisco, and other offices, such as New York, Burbank, Louisville as needed.
- Manage key aspects of office atmosphere in San Francisco office including activities such as ensuring common areas are neat and management of media, such as Apple TVs.
- Develop internal network of EAs, Facilities, and other key contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience.
- 5+ years administrative experience supporting Vice President and above.
- Demonstrated experience in representing the executive offices and company at all times.
- Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background.
- Strong skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, and other specialized computer programs.
- Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal and on the telephone.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor while communicating effectively with all levels of management.
- A drive to discover and meet the needs of executives and other team members on an ongoing basis.
- Anticipates questions and needs and proactively finds suitable resolutions.
- Thorough understanding of the challenges and demands executives face on a day-to-day basis as well as on a broader business level.
- Ability to research and effectively present smart solutions to executives and team members.
- Proven experience in working in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Demonstrated characteristics of a self-starter and efficiency without haste.
- Comfortable working primarily independently and can seamlessly join or lead a team as necessary.
- Proven experience in prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a degree of discretion judgment and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, organizations and confidential data.
$25 per hour San Francisco, CA 94105 3 month contract