Event Management | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Events Coordinator 782603
- Support the management of sponsorship portfolio of properties.
- Responsible for special event coordination of film premieres at Theatre, support of Emmys and Oscars marketing programs, product launch events, and/or customer events.
- Responsible for prompt management of TheatreEvents.com RSVP collection email.
- Ticketing staff is the designated on-site Will Call contact
- Responsible for tours, and ticketing to concerts, comedy act performances, film premieres, film festivals, TV shows, product launches, technology events and programs, partner events, screenings, speaker presentations, receptions, galas, and after-parties.
- Manage tour coordination including communications with properties, customers and employees.
- Provide tour information, and logistics and confirmation communications.
- Communicate clearly and concisely. Schedule meetings, distribute invitations, prepare ticket packages, confirm seat locations, create and respond to FAQ’s from EA’s, ELT and customers.
- Promptly respond and communicate with customers and employees.
- Adherence to ticketing processes, protocols, and procedures.
- Maintain event summaries and recording of ticketing transactions.
- Promptly respond to inquiries and meet deadlines
- 2-3 years of marketing, studio or special event planning experience (hospitality)
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem-solver and project management experience
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed for events, concerts, film premieres
- Able to travel 10%, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field a plus
- Understanding of entertainment industry a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional image, friendly, calm demeanor
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
$30 per Hour Burbank, CA 91505 6 Month Assignment