Event Technology Manager
Event Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Event Technology Manager 1497
The Event Technology Manager is a member of the Experience Marketing team. This position is charged with overseeing the successful scoping, execution, and management of the event registration technology for conferences and roadshows.
- Develop and drive strategy for the attendee registration and housing experience, mobile applications, and other event technologies as required; work with internal digital and creative teams and external vendor partners to create and execute plans that align with the strategy and overall program goals.
- Work with stakeholders to define business objectives, build and test all registration components for each event.
- Manage the event attendee registration list invited to the event, including but not limited to employees, partners, special guests, etc…
- Manage vendor partnerships that support event and hotel registrations, meeting scheduling, and mobile applications. Ensure program elements remain on a budget, on schedule, and accurately reflect the brand.
- Oversee registration data integrity in accordance with established event registration policies.
- Review and approve recommended hotel block management plans to ensure maximized usage of hotel rooms and mitigated financial exposure.
- Provide accurate, real-time registration and revenue reports for program stakeholders. Monitor and identify trends through year-over-year analysis of registration data. Identify opportunities for improvement and implement solutions. Provide reconciliation and reporting post-event.
- On-site event support and management of established vendors.
- Collaborate with vendor partners to design onsite registration management plans that ensure a positive attendee experience.
- Contribute and drive ideas to improve the attendee user experience with our registration processes and mobile applications.
- Ensure consistency across programs.
- Engage appropriate counterparts outside of the company to gain industry best-practice knowledge that will enhance our events.
- A minimum of 5 + years of related work experience
- Experience with event platforms (Cvent, Aventri, Brain Date, Jiffle Now) and mobile apps preferred
- Must possess the desire to keep up with best-practices and market trends outside of the company which enhances best in class events.
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented, independent and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines.
- Knowledge of registration
$45 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 12 Month Assignment