Event Marketing Manager
Event Management | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time and Contract
Event Marketing Manager 1331
We are looking for an enthusiastic event manager willing to step up to the plate and join our annual user conference event marketing team. If you are highly detailed, organized, a self-starter and love technology, spreadsheets and process we’d love to hear from you!
The Event Manager is a contractor role responsible for delivering technology solutions that achieve conference goals for the annual user conference.
- Work interdepartmentally to gather requirements, recommendations and manage technology associated with the event inclusive of the following: registration, mobile application, sponsor portal, lead capture, and gamification.
- Scoping and executing of all technology integrations for the conference inclusive of Hubspot, Sales force, session scanning, digital signage, mobile application and other third party vendors as required for the program.
- Own communications calendar for the conference inclusive of campaign scheduling and content
- Develop report requirements, design, analyze and deliver for all technology enabled data.
- Manage calendar and compile reporting metrics for each specific project.
- Assist with development of sponsorship programs. Develop and execute on innovative value packages to deliver maximum profit and attract more buyers by closely working on concepts and bundling with agency partner and vendors.
- Assume total responsibility and ownership of all vendor RPFs for the program.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
- Assist with updating budgets and provide periodic progress reports to staff directors for each event project. Includes opening PO’s check requests, invoicing, and reporting
- Escalate issues as necessary with solutions and action plan.
- Must be able to travel once or twice per year.
- Strong analytical skills including proven ability to manage ROI (quantitative/qualitative) and measure success
- Experience managing technology or sponsorship programs on agency or vendor side
- Clear understanding of event technology API's and data flow.
- Ability to execute on vision for event technology stack and independently executing required.
- A highly organized and self-motivated individual, able to oversee the timely and first-rate execution and ability to work under to pressure to adhere to tight last minute deadlines
- Communicate effectively with partners, company executives, vendors and a wide range of stakeholders within Adaptive Insights.
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong proficiency in Excel, Salesforce and Hubspot strongly required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5-6 years of Event Management experience
- Event experience, modeling event, building application for events min of 6 years
- A couple of years of technology experience
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong proficiency in Excel, Salesforce and Hubspot strongly required (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s)
$55-$60 Per Hour Palo Alto, CA 94303 6 Month Assignment (potential to extend/convert)