Event MarCom Manager 540081
Marketing | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Event MarCom Manager
We are looking for an Event Marcom Contractor to help shape the marketing communication strategy and drive marcom deliverables for the Event Marketing team. This role requires experience in events and a solid understanding of integrated events marketing, planning, implementation and measurement.
The candidate must be a team player who works collaboratively with cross functional teams to lead and implement impactful, all-encompassing event marketing strategies that align with corporate objectives.
- Drive development of the strategic event marketing communications plan, including objectives, strategy and execution of the external communications to support audience acquisition.
- These MarCom plans must include traditional and non-traditional/social communication channels.
- Work with event lead to develop and manage event content deliverables for most event websites, pre-, during and post-event communications, event collateral, event signage, event videos, branding/templates. Understand company’s brand/product positioning with the ability to ensure consistent, on brand messaging in these deliverables at events.
- Drive engagement with internal marketing disciplines including: Web marketing, brand and creative services, corporate communications, social media team, field marketing and others.
- Maintain events web page
- Maintain Event Marketing WorkSpace page and build internal newsletter/communications plan.
- Partner closely with external vendors who may be supporting our events.
- Drive post-show evaluations and reporting as well as new social media channels.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and direction of event objectives and goals to all levels of the organization
- 5-7 years event management and/or marcom experience
- Event audience acquisition experience required
- Superior project management, attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to shifting priorities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and participate in cross-functional teams
- Experience using collaborative project management tools like Workfront
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related field
$42 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 12 Month Assignment