Marketing | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Event Manager 607931*
This position is responsible for the coordination and execution of all events hosted by the Americas Regional Field Marketing team, including but not limited to: third-party trade show participation, executive briefings, customer days, road shows and user group summits, etc.This role will lead both the planning, management and execution of these marketing events in conjunction with the key stakeholders both in the region and in global roles.The role requires a seasoned professional with experience in all event delivery and a solid understanding of integrated marketing, planning, implementation and measurement.This is an individual contributor role however, the candidate must be a team player who works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to lead and implement impactful, all-encompassing event marketing strategies that align with the business objectives.This role will support other marketing initiatives, as needed.
- Own and run all events in the region as required. Be the driving force and the main point of contact to ensure all events are run at the same caliber.
- Drive outcomes in events and ensure that the team meets those outcomes
- Produce reporting on events, following pre-defined processes in Marketo and SFDC, to show all stakeholders the results of the event investments.
- Lead the cross-functional teams before, during, and after events – managing all aspects but delegating out where required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple events concurrently in different parts of the region, ensuring materials, booths, staff, subject matter experts etc. are where they need to be.
- Lead negotiations for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies, equipment and signage, and ensure appropriate décor to meet quality and brand expectations
- Arrange travel and hotel for internal staff attending events as necessary
- Conduct research, make site visits and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities
- Create and revise room layouts for each event
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Work with internal teams to coordinate press events and messaging to effectively promote events
- Communicate with on-site staff, ensure clean-up for events as necessary
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Close out all events as required
- Work with SME’s to ensure all communications are produced.
- Liaise with multiple functions across the World Wide Marketing team, Product Marketing and Sales.
- For some events, run the booth; ensure booth setup/tear down goes as expected. Run the team in the booth; drive lead acquisition
- Follow up with marketing operations to ensure all leads are put in the system and actioned
- Travel to events will be required across the region – including into Canada and Latin America
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in Event Marketing roles in the Tech industry.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Proficient using the Web to conduct research, event administration and procurement as well as with the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrable experience of event management
- Self-directed, self-motivated, self-starter – this person is a leader and a ‘go-getter’
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a strong plus
$41 per Hour Englewood, CO 80112 3 Month Assignment